Now accepting Applications for Office Manager
July 09, 2019 at 8:00 AM
The Iowa City Area Chamber of Commerce is now accepting applications for an Office Manager.
The Office Manager serves as the lead manager for all back-office and administrative functions. The primary responsibilities of the position are to:
- Ensure the office runs smoothly
- Manage accounts receivable
- Manage customer relationship management system, WebLink
- Provide support to president on human resources, finance, board of directors, and administrative activities
- Provide support to member engagement director on processing sales and account management activities
- Provide support to service delivery team on processing sponsorships, setting up for events, and providing basic member services
- Live the organization’s values
- Provide leadership, management, and accountability
Please submit a resume and cover letter (both required) by 4:30pm on Tuesday, July 16, 2019 through Indeed.com in order to be considered.