Now Accepting Applications for Dir. of Marketing & Communications
May 24, 2019 at 9:00 AM
The Chamber is now accepting applications for a full-time Director of Marketing & Communications. Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter through Indeed.com before June 14, 2019.
The Director of Marketing & Communications serves as the lead manager for the strategy, design, and implementation of key external, market-facing communications that support and enhance the Chamber’s brand. The primary responsibilities of the position are to:
- Develop and manage the brand strategy
- Manage/oversee strategy, design, and content development for the organization’s marketing and communications platforms
- Develop and execute marketing plans and campaigns
- Manage all public relations activities
- Provide leadership, management, and accountability
- Live the organization’s values
View the full job description and apply through this link.