Consumers are 80% more likely to purchase goods or services if a business is a member of the chamber of commerce.
The Iowa City Area Chamber of Commerce actively fosters a better business environment through community and economic development, member services and public policy advocacy. We can help you...
Grow your network, grow your business. We provide tons of ways to connect with potential customers and business partners.
Consider us an extension of your team. We'll help you find information and resources you need quickly and with a smile.
We are stronger together. Join nearly 1,000 businesses as we work to ensure our community is a great place to live and do business.
Stay up to date on industry trends, best practices, and what's happening in our community.
"The Iowa City Area Chamber of Commerce is always finding new ways to add value to membership through community partnerships!"
Jessica Wittman, Corridor Radiology
Want to find out what we’ve been up to lately? Check out our top stories!
- Meet elected officials & candidates at member exclusive forums & receptions
- Let your Chamber staff work on your behalf on business-friendly local & state legislation
- Expand your knowledge of local issues by attending Local Government Affairs committee meetings
- Join us at the Capitol to meet influential policy makers and share your perspective
- Update members on your business over lunch at roundtables
- Expand your contacts at monthly Business PMs
- Build your business through Chamber online and front desk referrals
- Let your Chamber staff connect you to resources with just a phone call
- Expert Edge Seminars provide hands-on business tips on critical topics
- Gain insight into issues, opportunities, strengths and challenges in our community through the Community Leadership Program
- Learn more about issues affecting your business at legislative events